How to register and integrate a Relying Party to LS Login
A Relying Party of LS Login can integrate to it using standard protocols like SAML 2.0 or OpenID Connect. A Relying Party redirects the end user to LS login for authentication and receives their attributes, such as name and identifier, affiliation, group memberships and authorisations.
- Instructions for relying parties
- LS Login and Registration button graphical elements
- What attributes are available from LS Login
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issue or questions.
Note: for ELIXIR services not yet migrated to LS Login use the current process of service management - ELIXIR web
How to Manage Your Service
Policies for Relying Parties
Policies for relying parties
- Policy on the Processing of Personal Data of the LS AAI service
- Service Operations Security Policy
- Incident Response Procedure
Online Trainings and Webinars
- Training for integrating new services to LS Login was held on Tuesday 17th of May 2022 (13.00 - 17.00 CEST). Materials are here. Recording from the training will be available soon.